When we speak of driving pleasure, we certainly focus on the performance cars. But with a brand name like Audi, there are much more to expect. The 2019 year model of the R8 series of Audi is one such name that has won millions of hearts for striking the unique balance between performance and delightful luxury. But to know why it is always that driving a 2019 Audi R8 will bring a satisfactory smile to all, here is a brief analysis done by the experts of the Santa Cruz Audi.
What Came as New for the 2019?
When certain models have already been a part of the limelight, there’s not much we common people can guess, what an upgrade can add to it. But being a brand like Audi will always have something unique and pleasant to make the end users happier than ever before. For the 2019 year model of the Audi R8, a list of novelty made the sedan a better one, and here goes what it includes:
- The single-framed front grille is made wider and flatter.
- Stronger bridges are built to divide down the large air intakes,
- We see new slits being placed at the front of the hood.
- A wider front splitter is introduced for the air channels, while a new air outlet is added to the rear fascia to force down the air flow through the giant diffuser.
- At both the sides of the rear fascia, a new oval shaped exhaust tip is observed.
- Overall, the new 2019 year model of the Audi R8 widens up this year without making any change to the earlier dimensions.
Power for the Pleasure Drives
Audi has given enough buffer power to drive the new 2019 R8. With a huge 5.2-liter V10 engine, the 2019 R8 is made capable to deliver 562 of horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque, which is a plain gain of additional 30 hp and seven lb-ft of toque to the model of 2018.
As shared by Audi, few modifications are done to the chassis to gain more stability and the ability to provide precise maneuverability. Engineers working behind the new R8 decided to retune the dynamic as well as the power steering.
To ensure every ride in a 2019 Audi R8 will be a pleasure one both for the driver and the passengers, Audi has installed Select Dynamic mode, while the ten-cylinder engine takes care of the acceleration of 60 mph in just 3.1 seconds. Even the braking distance has been reduced to five feet achieving 62 mph from the 124 mph and by 16.4 feet. Each one who drives a 2019 Audi R8 will be witnessing the incredible precision that this luxury sedan from Audi moves with, thanks to the optional dynamic steering.
Making Up Our Mind
The experts serving the Santa Cruz Audi dealership are all-praise about the revised model of the 2019 Audi R8 that is no doubt fascinating in all senses.